Let’s talk now about a perfect makeup. I’m sharing the best tricks for doing a flawless daily makeup in 20 minutes.
How to look your best everyday with makeup?
It’s easier than you may think. By starting using natural and easy applicable makeup products that match your skin tone. Follow these steps:
- Clean your facial skin with a matching product to your skin type (using just water is also fine but bear in mind that due to air pollution it’s good to do more profound skin cleansing).
- Apply facial oil or serum and hydrating cream of your choice. After that apply some makeup primer.
- Daily you can use a CC or BB cream, tinted moisturizer or a very liquid, light foundation which can be applied with your fingers, brush or sponge. You can apply it in 2 minutes, but don’t forget to blend any base on your jaw line, neck and ears.
- Fill your eyebrows with brow mascara and use a pen to fill any missing brow spots. Follow your natural brow shape.
- Now, set the already applied base on your lead with some loose powder and then apply your cream eyeshadow on your lead up to your socket line and under the eye. In the outer eye corner make a little ‘>’ to connect color. Blend with a blending brush and set the color again with a loose transparent powder. Apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
- Set your t-zone with a loose transparent powder, apply bronzer and blush with two clean brushes.
- Some multipurpose makeup cream products can be used as blush and lipstick (two in one product).
Follow these steps to achieve your best daily appearance. They are easy to do and maintain, once you are in the habit of it. To set up your makeup bag with all the products described above, you’ll need only a small budget, which is great and sustainable. Let everyday be your best makeup day!
Follow me on Instagram: @zanamakeupbcn and @zana_wedding_makeup. FB: https://www.facebook.com/zanacesnik.mua/
Photographer: Natalia Wisniewska, https://nataliaphotography.net/ // Instagram: @nataliaphotography_net
Fashion styling: Pur Style, www.purstyle.net www.purstyle.net // Instagram: @pur.style
Hair stylist: Stephanie Coelho // Instagram: @stephaniereiscoelho
Model: Gema Alvarez // Instagram: @gemikantropia
Fashion designer: Paulina Camizao // Instagram: @zaoswimwear